California IM programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Katia482

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am interested in adding a few last minute California programs to my list (just to see what happens) but know very little about any of them. I was wondering if anyone could give me some info about the reputations of these programs (particularly the UC programs), competitiveness, etc.

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am interested in adding a few last minute California programs to my list (just to see what happens) but know very little about any of them. I was wondering if anyone could give me some info about the reputations of these programs (particularly the UC programs), competitiveness, etc.

thanks!

Try a back search on SDN first. There was one amazing thread that went over, in detail, the UC and university programs... plus the large community programs like Cedars Sinai. Excellent review from within 2 years back.

Also, apply as early as you can to these Cali programs. I know it's last minute and their deadlines aren't until Nov 1 or later, but Cali programs get a lot of apps and need time to sift through them. I still haven't heard from a ton of them... after submitting mine late... in early October.