California License

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eyeman28

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anybody got their green letter and CPJE results separately? I got my letter that I passed on August 7th and I'm still waiting for my green letter to send back to the board with the fee. I transferred my license from Mass to California back in April 2010 (I took the NAPLEX last summer '09 when I graduated) Any advice anyone could give would help greatly! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I got my results and the green letter together. I'm not sure why you got yours separately.

Did you finally receive the green letters (there are 2 pages)?

I got my results and the green letter together. I'm not sure why you got yours separately.

Did you finally receive the green letters (there are 2 pages)?

Basically with the green letter, they ask you to send back your intern licence and the check to issue your RPh licence? How long does it take the board to process your check and issue the licence?

Thanks for all your posts.

They took about 5 weeks to process my application and send the license. But I got my license number online in just 2 weeks.

Hi,
I live in cincinnati. All the centers are full in Ohio. I don't mind going out of state to sit for the exam in July. Anyone know of any open testing centers in mid July for Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana and New Jersey? thanks