California Northstate College of Dental Medicine Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Members don't see this ad :)
just received an interview yesterday morning!

Notification date : 10/07
DAT: 21AA 22TS 21RC 20PAT
GPA: lower end but also did a masters
OOS
Application received date: 9/6

I finished my Casper last week. Hopefully they will review my app soon

I saw from last year's thread that people were getting interviews in late March. Wondering if they had to fill up seats...

Received an invite yesterday via email. It will be virtual and earliest available is Nov 1st.

can someone share their interview experience with CNU ? what questions they asked. thank you everyone

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an interview invite a few days ago too. Has anyone interviewed who can share thier feedback about the interview?

I received an interview invite a few days ago too. Has anyone interviewed who can share thier feedback about the interview?
Closed file interview, 1 hour full of ethical questions. They make you feel comfortable so do not stress out. be prepared

Reactions: 1 users
Closed file interview, 1 hour full of ethical questions. They make you feel comfortable so do not stress out. be prepared
Woah Woah 1 hour asking only ethical questions? That sounds exhausting... Closed file gives some relief though. I guess there's no preparation that can be done for this one...Do you mind sharing other tips? :p so nervous... Is there one interviewer?

Mine was with 2 interviewers. Yeah for closed file interviews you cant do much tbh . Just know the typical questions like why dentistry or why CNSU . Good luck

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard anything after their interviews? Does anyone know when we would hear back?

Does anyone know if we are getting phone call or email tmr?

Reactions: 1 user
You're the first person ive seen to hear anything, congrats, Do you remember who is calling? also did your portal change at all on aadsas?
Thank you! Dr. Xenoudi contacted me this morning. My portal did not change and still states "Received/Under Review". She informed me that I would receive an email regarding my acceptance later.

Good luck and hope to meet you all soon!

Last edited:
What does it mean if my portal still says invited for interview

I am guessing
What does it mean if my portal still says invited for interview
acceptance email, waitlist email, then probably rejection email...I didn't get any of the first two yet

Anybody aware of a CNU CDM Class of 2027 Facebook group exists? Would love to connect with other admitted students!