California Northstate College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi everyone,
I just got an invite this afternoon for Oct 28th interview. I will not be available on that day.:( Does anyone know when they have the next interview? Thanks:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,
I just got an invite this afternoon for Oct 28th interview. I will not be available on that day.:( Does anyone know when they have the next interview? Thanks:confused:

Same here. I have to reschedule mine. Hopefully the next interview date will be close.

To those who recently received an interview offer:

when did you submit your supplementary app?

Members don't see this ad :)
they updated on my pharmcas as everything received on oct. 11th. but i submitted supplemental in mid sept, pharmcas esubmitted first week of sept but calculations of gpa took like 4 weeks.

Heya and WW i also got an invite that same day for the 28th, I emailed them asking if it was possible to reschedule for the next interview date since I have this basically TBL assignment in a upper division science class due since we do that before the test the following like monday which I can't make up, those group things total like 15% of my grade so can't afford to miss that.

Did either of you Hear back regarding reschedule? I guess if they can't reschedule I have no choice, but to miss class

I still haven't heard back from them yet. I think they will let us reschedule.

^I'm pretty sure they'll let you reschedule, most schools do. Though I have this feeling that all their interviews are on fridays (correct me if I'm wrong).

Anyways I also replied to them but i wonder how long it'll take them to reply cuz i need to know the time of the interview so I can book my tickets hehe..

Well Friday is fine, its just the 28th thats the problem for me with the activity I have to do in my class. Don't want that like 2% I would lose to end up lowering me a grade.

just wondering, what does everyone think of this school since it's not yet fully accredited?
If i'm right I think schools usually get fully accredited by the time the first class graduates which is 2012 for Northstate right?

Maybe, they will be fully accredited by Summer 2012.

I hope so, that makes potetial loans and wanting to go there easier will lower rates

I haven't heard back from them after confirming my date on the 28th. they will probably be getting back to us on monday, hopefully. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Woot, I got one for October 28th too! I'll see you guys over there!

I just got my invite for the 28th about 3 hours ago!! :) Does anyone know if anyone has made Facebook page for this group of students?

^ omg what a great idea ! Nope no one has made one can someone with some free time on their hands make one? Lol I'm busy studying for my midterms :(

^ omg what a great idea ! Nope no one has made one can someone with some free time on their hands make one? Lol I'm busy studying for my midterms :(

Okay so I just tried making one but I need at least one persons FB user so I can start a Group Page!! so if someone can give me a FB user name then I can post the FB page here!

Okay so I just tried making one but I need at least one persons FB user so I can start a Group Page!! so if someone can give me a FB user name then I can post the FB page here!

kdsjfkldsjfdkj

Last edited:
btw everyone who already had an interview, how was the essay ?!!!
plz share with us :scared:

btw everyone who already had an interview, how was the essay ?!!!
plz share with us :scared:

Ok, tired of trying!! for some odd reason does not work:(

If anyone knows how, lets make one!

thank you

I got an interview on the 28th too! :) I hope two weeks will be enough time for me to prepare. This is going to be my first interview :scared: My friend goes to Northstate and she told me they do two interviews on the same day

hi does anyone know how far the airport is from the school? we have to fly in to sacramento first right? i am thinking of arriving early in the morning and renting a car.

i received confirmation. interview check in begins at 11:30

yeah I'm trying to figure out whats up with the reschedule request sice I haven't heard back.

yeah I'm trying to figure out whats up with the reschedule request sice I haven't heard back.
I haven't heard back from them either. It always takes them several days to respond to email. Maybe, we'll hear from them sometimes this week.:)

Yeah I hope so since thats one of my top two choices because of my family and my fiance lives in Sacramento, so that would be the most ideal location for me.

Confirmed time for the October 28th is 11:30!

anyone else?

Did anyone from September 31 got background check request form? I just got it today :D I dont know is a good thing or bad.
I have to get my interview result by the end of this week. Waiting is killing meeeeeeee :(

Did anyone from September 31 got background check request form? I just got it today :D I dont know is a good thing or bad.
I have to get my interview result by the end of this week. Waiting is killing meeeeeeee :(
you got background check request form??? I think you should go acceptance~~~i dont anything!!!:(:(:(

did anyone with the message about background check try to contact gail about acceptance yet?

does anyone know when CNCP will be expecting full accreditation?

So, I emailed Northstate and they said that oct 28 is their last interview date for the year and they will have the next date in Jan..
So now i'm debating if I should go to this interview or my other one in kentucky. What a hard decision, esp since I already book all of my things for kentucky...

Just got a call fron CNCP :D yeyyyyy Got in. Hope to see u all next year :D

Just got a call fron CNCP :D yeyyyyy Got in. Hope to see u all next year :D

hey i just got a call also i'm in!

Congrats!! best of Luck...:)

Would you be able to share your interview experience? and the anything else that can help us perform better?

thank you.

So, I emailed Northstate and they said that oct 28 is their last interview date for the year and they will have the next date in Jan..
So now i'm debating if I should go to this interview or my other one in kentucky. What a hard decision, esp since I already book all of my things for kentucky...
Interview on January will not hurt your chance of getting in. However, if you decide to go for Oct 28th with North-state, you will lose your chance with the other school. What if you don't get in at North-state!? Then, you will lose your chance for both schools. At least you still have North-state as a backup plan if you don't get in to your other school. There is no guarantee that the school will be fully accredited next year. If you get in, you will not qualify for government loan. The decision is yours.

Congrats!! best of Luck...:)

Would you be able to share your interview experience? and the anything else that can help us perform better?

thank you.

My interview was with two students and one staff (20min each). It was very smooth and they were all fun to talk to. Students asked more questions than the staff. They were all nice and friendly.
Make sure that you like the TBL system, if you cant work in a group or like to study alone, CNCP is not a good chose for you.
Good luck