California Northstate College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also got a December 2nd Interview! Would be cool to coordinate somehow on facebook when we get a bigger group on here.
Also, any previous interviewers know of any particular types of questions CNCP likes to ask?

Members don't see this ad.

goodluck everyone who just got invited! don't stress too much about the TBL assignment it's quite simple.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a Dec 2nd interview also! See you guys there and good luck!

Is everyone driving up there the day of or staying at a hotel?

I live in Southern California and will be driving up there on December 1st, the night before the interview. Is there any hotel that you guys recommend?

I live in Southern California and will be driving up there on December 1st, the night before the interview. Is there any hotel that you guys recommend?

I stayed at red lion hotel, I think it was the cheapest and one of the closest (though I stayed b/c it wasn't the cheapest but it was the only hotel that would let me check out late and hold my things, all others wanted me to check out at 12 noon) . Decent rooms and free breakfast. McDonalds is also like in the same plaza as red lion so you could eat there and save gas lol

So upsetting... I e-submitted and submitted my supplemental applications in early October and I haven't heard anything :(

Did anyone hear anything from the October 28th interview?

nothing yet, I think it's still kind of early. They said 3-4 weeks so probably after next week?
Have you been accepted anywhere else yet?

goodluck :)

nothing yet, I think it's still kind of early. They said 3-4 weeks so probably after next week?
Have you been accepted anywhere else yet?

goodluck :)

Oh ok, No, I am waiting on this school and two others.... :( kind of starting to stress out!

Good Luck to you too...

has any one else from the September interview heard anything.....i heard that they are still backed up

Members don't see this ad :)
has any one else from the September interview heard anything.....i heard that they are still backed up

Do they call or email? If call , is it home or cell phone?
I'm just worried cuz I'm at my school apt so I can o ly be reached by email or cell not home phone :/

Do they call or email? If call , is it home or cell phone?
I'm just worried cuz I'm at my school apt so I can o ly be reached by email or cell not home phone :/

whatever phone number that you put on pharmcas for your perferred number of contact is the number that they would use, also send them an email stating that you have a different contact info for them to use just in case

just got my call for acceptance :) yayyyyyy!!! (i'm from the oct. 28 interview)

Last edited:

but how come i didn't get an email about background check like other ppl on SDN said they did?
oh gosh i hope i didn't hear wrong about my acceptance lol. She just said she had some good news for me and that "you were accepted into our program" and that i'll get the email and mail like next week. Was that how everyone else's call was like?

same here! I'm also from the 10/28 interview date.

Wow congrats to all!......im suprised that i do not see any more September interviewees on here for acceptance.....i thought that CNCP were backed up with Sept apps but apparently not

congrats! so was that what she basically told u too?
that we'll get something in the mail soon?

Yes, at this time..just wait for a letter in the mail/email

Postponed my offer interview date for oct 28. got an interview waitlist letter. after reading the letter, it sounded like there's a slim chance for another interview. did anyone else in the same situation get that impression?

I got an interview on Oct 28th as well, but I couldn't make it on that day. They gave me an interview on Dec 2nd a week ago.

I will be flying from SoCal and fly back home the same day. My flight is 7:30am. If anyone has a similar schedule, let's carpool and split the cost :)

So, I emailed Northstate and they said that oct 28 is their last interview date for the year and they will have the next date in Jan..
So now i'm debating if I should go to this interview or my other one in kentucky. What a hard decision, esp since I already book all of my things for kentucky...

Too bad you were misinformed. There's a dec 2nd interview.

I got an interview on Oct 28th as well, but I couldn't make it on that day. They gave me an interview on Dec 2nd a week ago.

I will be flying from SoCal and fly back home the same day. My flight is 7:30am. If anyone has a similar schedule, let's carpool and split the cost :)

Oh damn, your driving the same day of the interview, I was thinking of doing that but I didnt want to be tired, so im going the day before and staying at a hotel.

So I got a missed call at 3:30ish (was at work) saying it's from California Northstate saying that they had a very important message. Too bad I can't call back now. Is there a possibility they would send a rejection over a call?

Oh damn, your driving the same day of the interview, I was thinking of doing that but I didnt want to be tired, so im going the day before and staying at a hotel.

Oh no. Let me clarify. I'll be flying there from SoCal. But I'll rent a car at the airport to get to the school. Then fly home the same day. I wanted to drive, but I would be too tired and I have to work.

Oh no. Let me clarify. I'll be flying there from SoCal. But I'll rent a car at the airport to get to the school. Then fly home the same day. I wanted to drive, but I would be too tired and I have to work.

Oh ok haha that makes alot more sense. im just taking a shuttle from the hotel, dont want any complications!

So I got a missed call at 3:30ish (was at work) saying it's from California Northstate saying that they had a very important message. Too bad I can't call back now. Is there a possibility they would send a rejection over a call?

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your acceptance :D

They're busy, so calling to reject someone is very, very unlikely. I would bet all my savings plus my goldfish on your acceptance :laugh:

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your acceptance :D

They're busy, so calling to reject someone is very, very unlikely. I would bet all my savings plus my goldfish on your acceptance :laugh:

Thank you ^_^ I called back, and she told me the good news. See you guys next year hopefully?

any news? same with u. i have interviewed on 28th Sept., but no response!!

i just havent noticed anyone else from the september interview getting accepted. someone told me that about a week ago they received an email saying that they were backed up...but they have already strating calling back October interviewees.....strange *_*........well see you guys next year!

i just havent noticed anyone else from the september interview getting accepted. someone told me that about a week ago they received an email saying that they were backed up...but they have already strating calling back October interviewees.....strange *_*........well see you guys next year!

I know some of them from sept are accepted, but i haven't got my denial letter though. I have asked Gail, but she has not replied me...........

I know some of them from sept are accepted, but i haven't got my denial letter though. I have asked Gail, but she has not replied me...........

yeah i know that some people were accepted but i was expecting a little more than a few. i see they already accepted October interviewees so does that mean everybody else from September gets rejected?

so u have not received any denial letter yet, right? as i know, CNCP will send a denial letter if u got rejected.............

I also interviewed on the 28th but no news yet!! starting to freak out!!:scared::scared::scared:

I also interviewed on the 28th but no news yet!! starting to freak out!!:scared::scared::scared:[/Q
don't u think so strange? it is about 6 weeks, much more time than i expected. if CNCP has not finished the sept interviewers, why they start on oct one.

once we're accepted, what is the gpa / grade that we have to maintain? (since I'm in my senior year)
thanks!

so u have not received any denial letter yet, right? as i know, CNCP will send a denial letter if u got rejected.............

no i received an acceptance phone call, but my friend did not and we are wondering what is the hold up......but she has not received a rejection letter. i wonder how they are processing their applications?

no i received an acceptance phone call, but my friend did not and we are wondering what is the hold up......but she has not received a rejection letter. i wonder how they are processing their applications?

congrats on your acceptance! so do u know anyone on sept get reject? If no one got the denial letter, i will assume the one without response was denied.

YAY! congrats on your acceptance! At least you got to stay in CA!!! :) I am still waiting for touro to give me an interview! hahaha :p