California Northstate Fall 2010 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Rejection letter came in the mail today. It was dated April 8, 2010.

I was in the yellow group, which was the first post-TBL group.

Good luck to the rest of you.

I'm sorry to hear about the news, I hope you get into other schools this year or try again next year! I might have to re-apply next year too! Good luck in your pharmacy career :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats to those who got accepted! :thumbup: Hey you guys, what is a titer report anyways? The immunization papers that we need to get filled out. I'm having a hard time with Kaiser getting those filled out.

Hang in there wait-listers and everybody else! :luck: :luck: :luck:

I'm sorry to hear about the news, I hope you get into other schools this year or try again next year! I might have to re-apply next year too! Good luck in your pharmacy career :luck:

did you get accepted? Or you are on the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who asked: I'm from California. Rejected from UCSF, UCSD, UOP, Pacific Oregon, and now CNCP... interviewed/AC-->waitlisted USC... interviewed USN (2/2, still no answer).

did you get accepted? Or you are on the waitlist?

I'm on the high wait list

Golden Bear said:
For those who asked: I'm from California. Rejected from UCSF, UCSD, UOP, Pacific Oregon, and now CNCP... interviewed/AC-->waitlisted USC... interviewed USN (2/2, still no answer).

So there's still hope! Hang in there! :thumbup:

how do u know that you are on the high waiting list? do have to call to find that out? thanks

how do u know that you are on the high waiting list? do have to call to find that out? thanks

Hello and no I didn't call, it was in the e-mail they sent me. The email subject was "High Waitlist Notification" and they addressed me : Dear High Wait List Candidate.

Hello and no I didn't call, it was in the e-mail they sent me. The email subject was "High Waitlist Notification" and they addressed me : Dear High Wait List Candidate.

I am also on a high waitlist. got email today, around 5pm :):xf::idea::cool:

those who are on waitlist, did you also get email saying start your immunization process and stuff????????/

Last edited:
Oh i see. I am also on the waiting list but it did not say high alt list. sighz!

I am also on a high waitlist. got email today, around 5pm :):xf::idea::cool:

those who are on waitlist, did you also get email saying start your immunization process and stuff????????/

the stuff they make you do is such a dread. :( it's not like were accepted yet.

does anyone have inside info on how many people are placed on high and regular and if regulars even get in?

For example, medium waitlist at Touro, for one, have zip chances. I think it will be the same for cncp since they are neigboring schools.

I hope you get into USC...it's a reputable program :luck:

Hello all those on wait list ,

Looking at the number of people who have registered on facebook for the 2014 facebook, it looks like there is soooooooooo much space in the class.

Plus people keep giving up their seats,

I bet CNCP might pull aba half of the class (40 people) from waitlist.

Forget aba the high , extremely high, or super high stuff, i hope to see u all in August.

Cheer up:highfive: y'all ..................

( i luv smilies by the way)

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there anyone who had interview on 26th march.........did anyone heard from the college abt the acceptance or not.....

Is there anyone who had interview on 26th march.........did anyone heard from the college abt the acceptance or not.....

Yeah, did you also interview on the 26th? Some people already received their acceptance. Have you heard from the school yet?

Looking at the number of people who have registered on facebook for the 2014 facebook, it looks like there is soooooooooo much space in the class.

Forget aba the high , extremely high, or super high stuff, i hope to see u all in August.

Thank you and I hope you are right!

just curious, is everyone on that facebook listing going to attend CNCP for sure?

Don't know about the other students but I'll be attending CNCP this fall. Good luck to those that are waiting, hope to see you guys in August!:luck:

Yeah, did you also interview on the 26th? Some people already received their acceptance. Have you heard from the school yet?

I haven't heard from them..........in which group were u......i was in light green......

wat time did u had in the morning or afternoon???

Morning, I was in the 2nd group of people going for an interview...u? I thought there was just 1 light green group. Did u check your junk mail box? It could be that their mails go to the spam/junk mail..or it could just be a matter of time they need to get to your file.

so, whoever registered on a facebook group of 2014 class of CNCP are the student accepted by CNCP?
I mean so far the CNCP accepted only 27 student. Does all people, who accepted by CNCP, registered on facebook?

any quote on this? validity of this facebook 2014 class of candidates!!!!!!
sorry about those who registered but it just i am so curious about it.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

so, whoever registered on a facebook group of 2014 class of CNCP are the student accepted by CNCP?
I mean so far the CNCP accepted only 27 student. Does all people, who accepted by CNCP, registered on facebook?

any quote on this? validity of this facebook 2014 class of candidates!!!!!!
sorry about those who registered but it just i am so curious about it.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Yes, students that are registered on facebook are accepted CNCP students. However, this is only half the number of accepted students that are on the public email list. So the actual number of admitted students are about double the number on facebook + an unknown number of accepted students who didn't want their emails to be shared.

Sorry to ask this stupid question...I received my acceptance last Monday 4/12. It says I have to respond within 14 days of the date of my acceptance...Can I send in my deposit on 4/23? That should still consider within the 14 day period, right? If I send the check in on 4/23, probably they won't receive it until Monday the soonest, is that still acceptable?

Sorry to ask this stupid question...I received my acceptance last Monday 4/12. It says I have to respond within 14 days of the date of my acceptance...Can I send in my deposit on 4/23? That should still consider within the 14 day period, right? If I send the check in on 4/23, probably they won't receive it until Monday the soonest, is that still acceptable?

If you send it on Friday the 23th, The school probably will receive it the following monday on the 26th (assuming usps still work on Saturdays) so that's within the 14 days range. I don't think there's a problem with it. If you want to be on the safe side, you can go to the post office and have them post date the letter before you send it.

anyone got result from march 26 interview? please update
I interviewed on March 26, in dark blue group, haven't heard any thing :(

anyone got result from march 26 interview? please update
I interviewed on March 26, in dark blue group, haven't heard any thing :(

There are people who get accepted and some on waitlist from the interview groups on March 26th.
I am on waitlist.

me too waiting for the good news.....hope I get in....

you still haven't heard anything?

No, I havent heard a peep. Oh actually i've received a survey from them weeks ago and that was it. does that mean rejection? It shouldnt take them that long to review :(

So are you going to CNCP? Is that your first choice?

anyone else from march interview hear anything yet?????

I was in the Orange group on 3/26, got acceptance letter on 4/13, and declined the offer last week. Today is the deadline to submit $1000 deposit for those who got acceptance letter on 4/13 like me...so I think everyone will get some news soon. The WL will be moving and if you are on the WL...don't lose hope!!!

Wish everyone best of luck!!!!!!!!

No, I havent heard a peep. Oh actually i've received a survey from them weeks ago and that was it. does that mean rejection? It shouldnt take them that long to review :(

So are you going to CNCP? Is that your first choice?

I am most likely going to cncp. I paid my deposit last week. Hopefully you hear some good news soon...:)

I also interviewed on March 26 and was notified 2 wks ago that I was on "High Waitlist." My friend who also interviewed that same day still hasn't heard anything either. Gail said that adcom meets through entire month of April so should be hearing something within the next week I assume.

hey need some help i am confuse

I have receive an email for CNCP and i am a high waiting list candidate....but they send me the immunization form also, so do i have to sent it to them or not....can anyone help or any suggestion.....Thank you....

I have receive an email for CNCP and i am a high waiting list candidate....but they send me the immunization form also, so do i have to sent it to them or not....can anyone help or any suggestion.....Thank you....

um really they just emailed u the forms for the possibility that you do get accepted you would have it done already.. soo my opinion i dont think you should or dont think they want it unless ur officially accepted.

I was in the Orange group on 3/26, got acceptance letter on 4/13, and declined the offer last week. Today is the deadline to submit $1000 deposit for those who got acceptance letter on 4/13 like me...so I think everyone will get some news soon. The WL will be moving and if you are on the WL...don't lose hope!!!

Wish everyone best of luck!!!!!!!!

Thank you katpharmily and good luck in your pharmacy career!

I hope you're right.

Either that or we have to wait for the last group of people who haven't heard from the school yet to respond to their acceptances as well

I'm SO SCARED :scared: lol

I am most likely going to cncp. I paid my deposit last week. Hopefully you hear some good news soon...:)

Hey checkerbeary since you were accepted did you get your immunization forms filled out? What are titer reports that we have to attach? Kaiser gave me my records but no titer reports :thumbdown:

No you just have to get it filled out so that if they accept you, you will have it ready and then just submit it :)

Got acceptance email today at 4:20pm. Interviewed March 26. I was in the Red team. Good luck to everyone else.

Hey checkerbeary since you were accepted did you get your immunization forms filled out? What are titer reports that we have to attach? Kaiser gave me my records but no titer reports :thumbdown:

wow..you are so ahead of the game..I haven't touched the immunization form yet..too busy with school. :( Did you bring all the immunization forms for the nurse to fill out?

wow..you are so ahead of the game..I haven't touched the immunization form yet..too busy with school. :( Did you bring all the immunization forms for the nurse to fill out?

No not ahead at all, nobody signed the form for me :( and I have no titer reports.

Got acceptance email today at 4:20pm. Interviewed March 26. I was in the Red team. Good luck to everyone else.

Congrats!

Guess they are sending out decisions this week for sure good luck everyone! :xf: