California Northstate Fall 2010 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got the acceptance e-mail last week....does any one know how long it take to get a lone with sallimea ?

Congratulations!

It can take as long as a couple of weeks if you don't get approved immediately. For example, they may need to spend a couple of days reviewing your cosigner's credit, and/or require documents to be faxed in such as cosigner's drivers license. Each time they request something, it takes a a few days for them to process.

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just emailed Gail to decline my seat, good luck to you all that are waiting!

anyone need an innocent discreet handsome male roommate?

HI Heylo, I just want to ask you a question regarding the MBA. also your housing hunting, I realize you just got pulled from waitlist a few weeks ago. can i have your email address by any chance?
hope to hear from you. thank you.

Hello! The Admissions Representative told me this in an email:

.If you do not have an PCAT, MCAT, GMAT, GRE or LSAT, you are able to take your first three classes. However, before you take your fourth class an admissions test will be required. .

I've been meaning to email to ask more specific questions about that but haven't had the chance with school and all. But I guess they accept the PCAT as well, she told me that they have many med and pharmacy students in their program.

I still haven't applied... been waiting to hear from Northstate but at the same time I think I might want to start the program even if I don't get accepted. We'll see.

[GOOD LUCK to those waiting, if they reviewed applicants on the 8th then you should be hearing from them soon!]

HI Heylo, I just want to ask you a question regarding the MBA. also your housing hunting, I realize you just got pulled from waitlist a few weeks ago. can i have your email address by any chance?
hope to hear from you. thank you.

Sent you a private message!

I was on the regular waitlist, and I received an acceptance notice via email 7pm. There's still hope out there for everyone, don't give up! :)

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Just declined my seat this morning because i was accepted by another school closer to home. Good luck to everyone!

Congrats to those people that got accepted into other programs and thanks for turning down the seats so I can have the opportunity to go to CNCPhis year t. I just got an acceptance letter today. I was in the regular waitlist.
I have several questions regarding the loan options. Is it too late to apply for it now? Also, how long would it take to process because school is starting soon, I am a bit nervous about the payment that I have to pay upcoming. Also, how do I apply for the MBA program at Davenport because I do not have my GMAT taken?
Also, does anyone has a room for share? I don't know much about the area and this is such a last minute, therefore I am s o anxious about taking care the immunization paper, moving all my stuffs back from LA, and now having to find a house. So if anyone needs a roomate or knows someone with a shared room, please let me know. Thank you so much.

Congrats to those people that got accepted into other programs and thanks for turning down the seats so I can have the opportunity to go to CNCPhis year t. I just got an acceptance letter today. I was in the regular waitlist.
I have several questions regarding the loan options. Is it too late to apply for it now? Also, how long would it take to process because school is starting soon, I am a bit nervous about the payment that I have to pay upcoming. Also, how do I apply for the MBA program at Davenport because I do not have my GMAT taken?
Also, does anyone has a room for share? I don't know much about the area and this is such a last minute, therefore I am s o anxious about taking care the immunization paper, moving all my stuffs back from LA, and now having to find a house. So if anyone needs a roomate or knows someone with a shared room, please let me know. Thank you so much.

Hello,
Congrats on the acceptance. To answer your question, it's not too late to apply for the loan, it'll take at most 1-2 weeks. There's a new repayment option this year that allows you to pay a flat 25 dollar interest every month. It'll take alot of burden off your shoulder while you're in school but you'll have to pay more after you graduate due to interest accumulation. As for the MBA program, from a previous post, Davenport allows you to enroll before taking the GMAT, but once enroll, you have to take it and send them them (GMAT needed). Also consider other school, TUI University is a good alternative that some students including myself enroll in (WASC accredited). With the rooming situation, you have to contact the class via email to see if anyone is looking for a roommate as well. Join our 2014 group on face book, several people have posted on here stating that they're looking for roommates as well. :thumbup:

Last edited:
We should make a new thread for the 2010-2011 application cycle!

Can anyone give me the link to CNCP's facebook page please? I couldn't find it somehow.

Everyone needs to stop bashing on CNCP- Yes, they are in the process of attaining all accreditations. They are a new school and rightfully so, it is a long process which may take longer than other institutes may have. I've had the opportunity to visit numerous schools throughout my application process this year and I can hands down say that this Northstate provided me with most sense of promise and comfort. I absolutely fell in love with the school, faculty, and curriculum. The students and staff are all upfront about their candidacy and have not sugar coated or "hid" their candidate status. It is what it is... and regardless of other acceptances I choose to go to this institution because I am very confident that I will be able to fit in and be a strong pharmacist from their school and at the end of the day that’s all that matters.

So, please if you do not plan on attending, interviewing, applying to CNCP don't bash the school. And, if you have questions about their "failure to attain candidate status," please email the school-I'm sure they'll be able to provide you with the information you need.

If you are anticipating applying, interviewing, attending CNCP and have any questions or would like feedback please feel free to PM me. I’ll be more than happy to share my experiences with you. If you need personal statements etc to be read again please feel free… tis the season to give back. :)

On a much higher note… Congratulations to all my fellow CNCP students. I look forward to personally meeting everyone August 30th.

Cheers and Happy Holidays! :oops:

It looks like CNCP are still doing interviews for additional candidates...Can you give me some insight about the interview process/questions?

Hey I have an interview soon at CNCP...I was wondering if you can give me some insight on the interview process/questions? thanks