California State university Fresno DPT Class of 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Henhen321

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guy!

I wanted to create a space where we can help each other share info about the school, the admission process, interview questions and tips, and anything about the program. For me personally I submitted my ptcas app but I haven't heard anything back from admissions. Not even a confirmation email that they received my PTCAS app. Please share your experiences as well.

Members don't see this ad.

@Henhen321 thanks for creating this, I also submitted an application to CSU Fresno. I have yet to receive a confirmation email from the program as well, but I did email Ashley Hart. Do definitive answer from her.

Reactions: 1 user
@Henhen321 thanks for creating this, I also submitted an application to CSU Fresno. I have yet to receive a confirmation email from the program as well, but I did email Ashley Hart. Do definitive answer from her.
No problem! I also emailed Ashley she told me that we can hear back from admissions as late as December via PTCAS. But its only a month away now........ still being positive though!

Members don't see this ad :)
No problem! I also emailed Ashley she told me that we can hear back from admissions as late as December via PTCAS. But its only a month away now........ still being positive though!
Yea, it's a waiting game at this point. Best of luck to you!

Hey all!

Just got an email for an interview! Hopefully everyone one received one too =)

Did anyone receive a confirmation email after RSVPing?

Has anyone gotten emails for Zoom interview info yet? Admissions said we would get this early January.

The day is here, interview day! I just want to say goodluck everyone! Remember be calm and be YOU.

How do you think you did in your interview?
I think I did pretty well. I think I was confident, calm, and actually answered the questions. Everyone else in my group were so nervous and they would go off tangents and not even answer the questions lol. So I think it really helped me stand out more because everyone was so inexperienced/unprepared for the interview.

Hbu?

I think I did pretty well. I think I was confident, calm, and actually answered the questions. Everyone else in my group were so nervous and they would go off tangents and not even answer the questions lol. So I think it really helped me stand out more because everyone was so inexperienced/unprepared for the interview.

Hbu?
That's I had a similar group experience. I believe I did well. I felt i was coherent. Best of luck to you!

Are there any people that are planning to attend Fresno state on here and want to start a group chat?