calling admissions office

yowhatup

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2008
    i received an email saying that my application would be reviewed yesterday for an admission decision and they would let me know soon.... i havent heard back from them yet... i was wondering whether i could call the admissions office to see if i got in.... the anxiety is killing me!!!!!

or should i email them.... or should i just anxiously keep waiting........................ I am about to cry haha

greg1184

10+ Year Member
    Dec 9, 2006
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      i received an email saying that my application would be reviewed yesterday for an admission decision and they would let me know soon.... i havent heard back from them yet... i was wondering whether i could call the admissions office to see if i got in.... the anxiety is killing me!!!!!

or should i email them.... or should i just anxiously keep waiting........................ I am about to cry haha

Tell them you have a check for $100,000 with their name on it.

About the Ads

NiCad089

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Nov 10, 2008
      1. Medical Student

Dude you should call. I got an email from a school telling me that my application would be reviewed on Thursday. I called on Friday and they told me I was accepted. Call! Good luck!

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.