Calling all Indian people (especially the guys)…

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

riya.rhino

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need to prove something to my parents lol and was wondering if I could PM you guys a couple of pressing questions, which may be too embarrassing to post in public. I don't mind getting input from others, but since I'm Indian, I could really use answers from Indian people who might be able to better understand my situation. We, as a race, face some unique problems.

Not sure how many Indian people are on SDN, but if you're willing to listen, can I PM you? It's important :help:

Members don't see this ad.

I can pretend to be Indian and tell your parents whatever you want

Reactions: 30 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm Indian, and I'm super intrigued with all this secrecy . Feel free to PM

Leh sigh. Pm if you wish.

But no, you can not have my biodata.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
I am Indian as well, I want to know what "unique problems" you are referring to

I am Indian as well, I want to know what "unique problems" you are referring to
I lived with an Indian girl once, and she had the unique problem of completely clogging the shower drain with hair right after I scrubbed it down and cleaned everything. Then there would be a trail of hair all over the floor. Smh, haha.

Edit: And it is probably about dating if she wants guys especially

are you referring to Asian Indian or native american ? I presume it is Asian Indian as this is SDN...Any way you can PM me... this sounds interesting... :)

Mom and dad,

Look I went on this medical message board and got a poll from 100 Indian males in their 20s & 30s that they still aren't married or have children. Please stop arranging me to have a marriage with Sandhi. I want to go to medical school, not go on dates. Yes, I know his family has like twenty doctors! But I want to become a doctor, not marry one.

Reactions: 33 users
I lived with an Indian girl once, and she had the unique problem of completely clogging the shower drain with hair right after I scrubbed it down and cleaned everything. Then there would be a trail of hair all over the floor. Smh, haha.

Hahaha ew, dude. Bless your soul.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
@riya.rhino If that is the case, then honestly kudos. Not many people would attempt to use poll data as a form of conflict resolution when it comes to their parents. Especially when they themselves are the ones being unfairly pressured to meet their demands. Issues with my parents often devolved into mutual property damage and me drifting around the east coast for three to four months.

That's nasty, I feel for you lol

it could also be that her parents want to send her to med school and she does not wanna go ? I had that problem too...wanted to be an aerospace engineer...dad wanted me in medicine...since i am a regular at sdn , it is clear that dad had his way.. :(

I also want to know the secr- I mean, I am also indian! PM me!

Reactions: 8 users
This is evil. You can't spark our curiosity then leave us hanging. We all want in!

Reactions: 8 users
suddenly everyone becomes Indian .... Make American Indian again....

20090106_aziz_190x190.jpg

This is me! Please PM me your problems (I'm very curious lol).

Reactions: 12 users
No you should not agree to that arranged marriage

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Oh damn, this ish is juicy! WELL worth the wait on that PM.

Sounds like a gold-digger wanting to meet young Indian males who are trying to become doctors...I approve.

Reactions: 2 users
PM ME PLEASE.... Rough day at work, I need a good laugh!

Reactions: 1 users
I had Indian food last Wednesday so I'm pretty much an Indian. PM me with ur question man

Reactions: 9 users
Can someone PM me the PM if they got the PM from OP? I will keep it confidential under the guidelines per HIPAA. I just wanna help and that's what drew me to medicine, so pls pls.

Reactions: 5 users
Can someone PM me the PM if they got the PM from OP? I will keep it confidential under the guidelines per HIPAA. I just wanna help and that's what drew me to medicine, so pls pls.
Sorry bud, it's against the rules. :( Which is too bad, since it's so great. Made my night.

i still did not get if she is looking for native americans or asian indians...or a combination of the 2..

.... This thread is killing me. I need to know.
I have a lot of is Indian friends. Does that count?

Indian male, mid 20s, currently facing (perhaps not so unique) problems as well. I get the whole "ebarrassing" thing too. Feel free to PM me!

Welp I'm Desi and I'm curious (which is, granted, a pretty Desi quality lol). PM me if you so choose.

Reactions: 4 users
im south indian (if that matters). all ears.

20090106_aziz_190x190.jpg

This is me! Please PM me your problems (I'm very curious lol).
Hey, I know that is not you because that's Aziz Ansari. Identity theft is NOT a joke! I don't wanna assume your gender but your username implies as someone being born with girl genetialia and Aziz identifies as a man, summerGIRL.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm from Nepal. Same cultural issues too. Shoot me a pm.