CALLING ALL Rejects And WaitlistED

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mekha

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This post is for nyu waitlist and rejects , I AM IN THE same situation as you guys r , there is no short cut to success , If this time we have only one option
nyu and that too gone what I would say is be motivated to crack ndb EXAMS real good and build options for us next time so that we CAN dictate the terms ., WHEN THE GOIN GETS TOUGH , THE TOUGH GETS GOING . sometimes life might be unfair ,seen guys with scores of 77 getting in nyu,BUT SCORES OF 86 WAITLISTED , IT doesnt matter , think straight ,there is no rigid criteria for selection , it goes by the admission comittees WISH or interviewing guys ATTITUDE and thinking .
DONT get desparate seein their decision , when galileo said whole world is round he was put in prison , later he proved himself right so DECISIONS CAN GO WRONG TOO .

so ALL REJECTS AND WAITLIST PEOPLE FOCUS AND FIGHT OUT THE NDB EXAMS AND prove urself to be THE BEST . :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
NOTHINS GONNA STOP US NOW :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

hey mekha,
thanks 4 the inspiration!
all the best 2 u too!
regards,
prady
mekha said:
This post is for nyu waitlist and rejects , I AM IN THE same situation as you guys r , there is no short cut to success , If this time we have only one option
nyu and that too gone what I would say is be motivated to crack ndb EXAMS real good and build options for us next time so that we CAN dictate the terms ., WHEN THE GOIN GETS TOUGH , THE TOUGH GETS GOING . sometimes life might be unfair ,seen guys with scores of 77 getting in nyu,BUT SCORES OF 86 WAITLISTED , IT doesnt matter , think straight ,there is no rigid criteria for selection , it goes by the admission comittees WISH or interviewing guys ATTITUDE and thinking .
DONT get desparate seein their decision , when galileo said whole world is round he was put in prison , later he proved himself right so DECISIONS CAN GO WRONG TOO .

so ALL REJECTS AND WAITLIST PEOPLE FOCUS AND FIGHT OUT THE NDB EXAMS AND prove urself to be THE BEST . :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
NOTHINS GONNA STOP US NOW :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: