Calling all waitlisted...

zmb96c

7+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2010
  1. Medical Student
    YUP. Waitlisted at two places and still waiting to hear from another that I interviewed at in March. I have a DO acceptance but I would prefer to go to an MD school because I don't want to learn manipulations since I wouldn't use them. ANYWAY, I am starting to go nuts cause I am only working PRN at a hospital and I'm not taking any classes. I have wayyyyy too much time to think haha. Any suggestions on how to pass the time?

mdbound1987

Apr 4, 2010
    1. Pre-Medical
      waitlisted at one place here. I will be in medical school in the fall no matter what, but the school I am waitlisted at is my #1 and I would go in a heartbeat despite a high price tag (most expensive school in the country). The good news is...because of that price tag, A LOT of people who are accepted withdraw and there tends to be a lot of waitlist movement each year.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.