Calling all waitlisted...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mountaineerfan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, is anyone in the same boat w/me? Waitlisted at three places and freaking out a bit!!!! Please share your thoughts!

Members don't see this ad.

YUP. Waitlisted at two places and still waiting to hear from another that I interviewed at in March. I have a DO acceptance but I would prefer to go to an MD school because I don't want to learn manipulations since I wouldn't use them. ANYWAY, I am starting to go nuts cause I am only working PRN at a hospital and I'm not taking any classes. I have wayyyyy too much time to think haha. Any suggestions on how to pass the time?

waitlisted at one place here. I will be in medical school in the fall no matter what, but the school I am waitlisted at is my #1 and I would go in a heartbeat despite a high price tag (most expensive school in the country). The good news is...because of that price tag, A LOT of people who are accepted withdraw and there tends to be a lot of waitlist movement each year.