calling for those accepted to Lousville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The Candidate

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's your thought of the school, and did you decide to attend there over other schools and why?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

The Candidate said:
What's your thought of the school, and did you decide to attend there over other schools and why?

Thanks
The search button is really great. You should try using it to find out more about Louisville. There are a few threads about the school.

sheesh, show this newb whats up!

Members don't see this ad :)
The Candidate said:

Thanks
Good clinical program, cheap tuition (if you are an instater), cheap living cost in Louisville, one of the best in Part II boards, super friendly staff, students there are happy, good location (downtown louisville)... most people think down on Louisville, until they visit the school.

Wish I applied there. :D

Good Luck

Mo007 said:
Good clinical program, cheap tuition (if you are an instater), cheap living cost in Louisville, one of the best in Part II boards, super friendly staff, students there are happy, good location (downtown louisville)... most people think down on Louisville, until they visit the school.

Wish I applied there. :D

Good Luck
Thanks. Most people say the same thing, speak highly of the school.

Anyone turned down Harvard/UPenn/UOP/Columbia over Louisville? :D

The Candidate said:
Thanks. Most people say the same thing, speak highly of the school.

Anyone turned down Harvard/UPenn/UOP/Columbia over Louisville? :D
Every dental school has something to offer.

I think you should do so some research on the schools you are interested in - that way you could have an idea where to apply, and get to see schools when you get interviews, and finally - in the end, decide which school fits your prefernces most.