Apr 13, 2010
Nationwide
Status
Non-Student
My name is Joey Dizon and I work as a recruiting manager for Alegiant Services. I signed on here today to answer some questions people had about "traveling" or "contracting" as a therapist. I have worked with countless PTs, OTs, and SLPs over the course of the 6 years I have been in this industry. And let me say, what a great way to jumpstart your career, TRAVEL, gain experience in different settings, and make some serious money!

A little about myself and my company...

We are a full service contract company specializing in physical, occupational, and speech therapy. We are based out of Orlando, FL and have been successful in our nationwide business for over 10 years. We provide our therapists with contractual and permanent employment opportunities with quality facilities.

I would be your "agent" here at Alegiant. My goal is to always have your best interest in mind. Many contract companies can provide you with a similar service, but what sets us apart from the competition is our dedication and commitment to making sure your needs are met. I will negotiate on your behalf with regards to your pay, company policies, housing and transportation arrangements, and anything else you may come across in your endeavors with us.

We provide FULL BENEFITS (Health, Vision, and Dental) coverage, 401K, Continued Education Reimbursement. We provide assistance with licensure in other states, travel, housing, rental cars, and much more.

We pay our PTs, OTs, and SLP's between $1,500.00 - $1,800.00 per week, NET, after taxes. Rates depend on the facility and experience of the therapist.

CFY's welcome!!! Message me with any questions!

My contact information is:

.Joey Dizon.
.Recruiting Manager.
Alegiant Services LLC
1200 West State Rd. 434
Suite 224
Longwood, FL32750
Phone: 800)226-9917
Cell: 703)459-3127
Fax: 800)224-6215
www.alegiantservices.com