Calling that guy who bet money on trump overturning that election.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dred Pirate

Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
@Marzapan you said you would eat crow. Time to gobble gobble. How much money did you end up losing?

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Regardless of how much one loved Trump, it's crazy that people actually believed that Trump had somehow won the election and would still be president right now.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Qanon is one of the great mass delusions of our lifetimes.
I am going to laugh if Q turns out to be Trevor Noah or someone like him, or even worse George Soros, and all the money sent to them was funneled to a democratic PAC, just to see how much they could troll the crazies.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
@Marzapan you said you would eat crow. Time to gobble gobble. How much money did you end up losing?
I won $20 bet from a tech. He said Trump would take office on inauguration day. 1:1 odds lmafo

Easiest bet in my life time 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
I won $20 bet from a tech. He said Trump would take office on inauguration day. 1:1 odds lmafo

Easiest bet in my life time 😜
i would feel bad taking money from a tech that obviously is clueless - unless they are an ass - then screw them.

I thought politics unrelated to pharmacy wasnt allowed on here haha

I thought politics unrelated to pharmacy wasnt allowed on here haha

It’s okay someone made a bet with their technician, we’re on topic here.

I’d have taken the tech’s money and buy a bday cake with “Happy Inauguration Day!” on it for the pharmacy break room.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Carbon neutrality is also another mass delusion of the times

Their reasoning for election fraud is bizarre.

It is not fraud to start a campaign to make people who normally don't give a fk about voting to go vote. And it's not fraud to make sure the voting takes places via mail or two weeks before election day to ensure that everyone has time to go vote.

Same thing happened in Michigan and Philadelphia.