1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

Cambridge,Ma JFK

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by OnlyFearGOD, Dec 1, 2008.

1. OnlyFearGOD

10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Anyone in here studying at the Cambridge, Ma Kaplan site at JFk "harvard" ? We can partner up.

2. Doctor Rod

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Yep. Cambridge, MA JFK -- MCAT studying here! You should hit me up on AIM: Laguinie.

1/30/09, here I come!

3. OP
    OP
    OnlyFearGOD

10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hey whats going on ? Your ahead of me i plan on taking the exam on april. I just started preparing im on unit 1 physics 1-3. Ill be there tomorrow from until 5pm .