toogoofy

5+ Year Member
Aug 21, 2012
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi all,

Is it acceptable to submit a poster or presentation to a conference that is a review of others' research? There are some rehabilitation topics I think are fun to read about, but don't want to commit to writing a full blown review.

Foot Fetish

2+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2016
Status
Medical Student
Hi all,

Is it acceptable to submit a poster or presentation to a conference that is a review of others' research? There are some rehabilitation topics I think are fun to read about, but don't want to commit to writing a full blown review.
Sorry. I don't think that's a thing.

Reactions: eteshoe

Goro

Gold Donor
7+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2010
Somewhere west of St. Louis
Status
Non-Student
Hi all,

Try doing a meta-analysis.

About the Ads

mcloaf

7+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2012
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Try doing a meta-analysis.
OP doesn't even want to commit to writing a full review, not sure I see them having the time/patience/resources/mentorship to undertake a legitimate meta-analysis.

Goro

Gold Donor
7+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2010
Somewhere west of St. Louis
Status
Non-Student
OP doesn't even want to commit to writing a full review, not sure I see them having the time/patience/resources/mentorship to undertake a legitimate meta-analysis.
Then OP would be wasting their time.

About the Ads