• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Can all this SDN feedback impact my MCAT concentration

UoCfin

Love that white coat
7+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2012
NEAR THE CHI---
docs.google.com
  1. Pre-Medical
Here is an article i just read and its making me trip out on something i am noticing here.
I spend lots of time on here looking for strategies and what not ( p.s: I actually sign in into SDN at work *talk about performance*...apart from that...not really*)
Gosh, is all this time am using on SDN actually negatively impacting my MCAT focus?

Read this article: quick read *think of it as VR practice reading*

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/08/120814100306.htm

MD Odyssey

Jun 26, 2010
Here is an article i just read and its making me trip out on something i am noticing here.
I spend lots of time on here looking for strategies and what not ( p.s: I actually sign in into SDN at work *talk about performance*...apart from that...not really*)
Gosh, is all this time am using on SDN actually negatively impacting my MCAT focus?

Read this article: quick read *think of it as VR practice reading*

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/08/120814100306.htm

I agree. The first step in preparing for the MCAT is unplugging from SDN. Let the practice questions and timed full-length exams speak for themselves.

Thisisthelife

7+ Year Member
Mar 30, 2011
In the lab
  1. Pre-Medical
What if the practice passages are speaking but what they're saying is absolutely awful?

I've been doing BR, timed followed by HEAVY post game analysis but I still am doing pretty bad on the passages (some not all). I do view these passages as practice and a way to target my weaknesses, however, I am confused about the percentage I should be getting correct. Although, I am fairly certain I should be getting less wrong than I am now.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.