Can Any One Advice Me Please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neelima battina

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi every one,
i have completed my part 1.got a score of 92%.TOEFL of 270.can any one suggest me wherecan i apply .i wanted to know if i can get admission.
thank you,
neelima.

Members don't see this ad.

neelima battina said:
hi every one,
i have completed my part 1.got a score of 92%.TOEFL of 270.can any one suggest me wherecan i apply .i wanted to know if i can get admission.
thank you,
neelima.
Hi,
Congrtulations.
Apply to all the schools;BU,UCSF,NYU,UPENN and rest.
All the best.

hi neelima
congratualtions on ur great success
can u guide me with preparatio for the exam
prina
neelima battina said:
hi every one,
thank you,
neelima.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi neelima..did u write cbt??can u temme how long it took to get ur results..
thanks
rtvj

rtvj said:
hi neelima..did u write cbt??can u temme how long it took to get ur results..
thanks
rtvj
the result from cbt take around 2 - 3 weeks to come.
Neelima, with your score you can apply everywhere. 92 is not bad at all

hi guys
do you think person with 92 should doubt his/her status.
com'on its great score . u are scaring us.
apply where ever u can .u will get in more than one school.

fateh you are bang on. If you are nervous with 92,that will show in your interview. This in turn will affect your final chances a lot. Go ahead and apply to all schools. Contact me if you need any help with any school in particular or your SOP etc.

BDS-DMD said:
fateh you are bang on. If you are nervous with 92,that will show in your interview. This in turn will affect your final chances a lot. Go ahead and apply to all schools. Contact me if you need any help with any school in particular or your SOP etc.

hi bds-dmd
that' not my score .if it would have been mine ,then i would been more than happy .
are u in school? which one?
thanks

Fateh, I know that is not your score. What I meant was that you are spot on in your advice to Neelima about applying.

I am in UPenn. Just started this year.

BDS-DMD said:
Fateh, I know that is not your score. What I meant was that you are spot on in your advice to Neelima about applying.

I am in UPenn. Just started this year.
hi bds dmd
cld u plz post ur score ....even i got 92...plz cld u tell me the chances of getting into upenn...bye
thanks

neelima battina said:
hi every one,
thank you,
neelima.
HI THERE,

looking at your score doesn;t seems to me that you need any advice.you will find the answers if you ask your self.