can any one answer my queries?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scha2005

DMD2b
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi i have some questions regarding DA can anyone help me out?

Q when the mandible moves to left which of the following are the contacts between the inner inclines of the maxillary lingual cusps and the inner inclines of the mandibular buccal cusps on the right side?
working
retrusive
protrusive
medioretrusive
lateroretrusive

Q which of the following primary grooves uniting in the distal pit on occlusal surface of the mandibular second molar represents the one that normally has no counterpart in the distal pit of first molar?
distolingual
df triangular
dl triangular
distal marginal
distal portion of the central

Qwhen viewed from the frontal plane progress posteriorly the axial inclination of the crowns of maxillary posterior teeth
remains vertical
inclines lingually
inclines distally
inclines mesially
inclines buccally

also is the incisal embrasure between mandibular central incisors more or between maxillary central incisors? :confused:

thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

scha2005 said:
hi i have some questions regarding DA can anyone help me out?

Q when the mandible moves to left which of the following are the contacts between the inner inclines of the maxillary lingual cusps and the inner inclines of the mandibular buccal cusps on the right side?
working
retrusive
protrusive
medioretrusive
lateroretrusive

Q which of the following primary grooves uniting in the distal pit on occlusal surface of the mandibular second molar represents the one that normally has no counterpart in the distal pit of first molar?
distolingual
df triangular
dl triangular
distal marginal
distal portion of the central

Qwhen viewed from the frontal plane progress posteriorly the axial inclination of the crowns of maxillary posterior teeth
remains vertical
inclines lingually
inclines distally
inclines mesially
inclines buccally

also is the incisal embrasure between mandibular central incisors more or between maxillary central incisors? :confused:

thanks in advance
Ans.1;Mediotrusive.
Ans.2;Don't know
Ans.3;inclines mesially
Ans.4;more b/w max central incisors.
I think these are the answers but u shd double check.

Toshiba