Can anybody help or offer advice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfetone

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the helpful input!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Wait so you took a spectacle prescription to an optician and they made something other than what was prescribed??? I'm fairly certain that's not kosher....

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Wait so you took a spectacle prescription to an optician and they made something other than what was prescribed??? I'm fairly certain that's not kosher....

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
The optometrist and optician were in the same place
I think the feeling was I would have a really thick lens in one eye and thin in the other with not too much improvement so there was not much point

Can't recall entirely but I don't think it was malicious to be honest

Members don't see this ad :)
No one here can tell you what your visual potential without a full ocular history and examination. This is not a forum for medical advice. You quite obviously need to see an eye care provider.

Reactions: 1 users
No one here can tell you what your visual potential without a full ocular history and examination. This is not a forum for medical advice. You quite obviously need to see an eye care provider.

Yep I realise that and I just wanted some input while I'm waiting for that exam. I often help people in my area of expertise while not overstepping the mark either

You might be able to see better than 20/40 or you might not. It depends on the exam. Every patient and every eye is different. Unfortunately this is not a phone a friend type of question.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.