Can anyone give insight into this?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interesting, does anyone have any input on this. If so would you recommend it?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

They have a get a 30+ score or your money back guarantee.

Somebody needs help with their Verbal Reasoning!

:p

Snark aside, read that guarantee again carefully. They do NOT guarantee a 30+ or your money back.

Literally no company in the world could guarantee that and stay in business - the simple reality of the bell curve on the MCAT means that the huge majority of test-takers will be scoring between 3 and 29. The only way a company could say "30+ or your money back" would be by refusing to work with any student who doesn't score 27+ on their diagnostic exam.

What they DO guarantee is the same thing that Kaplan and Princeton do - a free repeat of the course, not your money back.

Their refund policy is also pretty standard for the business - a refund minus a bunch of fees if you change your mind right away (they say 10 days).

What I find most curious, though, is that it looks like all you're buying is materials and a study plan. You're not getting an actual classroom course (or even videos?) and you're certainly not getting any one-on-one attention. I'd give them a call and ask them actually what you're getting for your money. Notice that the products are all called "study plans".

I bring this up b/c you say you don't have the self-discipline to stick to a study plan. So spending several hundred bucks for a study plan made by someone else doesn't necessarily sound like a smart move for you. SN2ed's plan is free (as is the plan I posted).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-12-10 at 8.24.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-12-10 at 8.24.05 AM.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 14