Can anyone going into plastic surgery explain this?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AStudent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone?

top.jackson.leave.ap.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

NOBODY can explain that.

A psychiatrist should figure out the inside of his head before we try to figure out the outside of it... :eek: :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
Peter Pan must be turning over in his / her grave.

JAMMAN said:
#1 Reason why they closed the last Osteopathic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No, this is #1 reason why he should be sent away for a long, long, time. Who cares about the children. A criminal act of plastic surgery of that magnitude should carry a life sentence!

JAMMAN said:
#1 Reason why they closed the last Osteopathic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OUCH !!!

JAMMAN said:

:laugh: that has to be the SDN post of the year

JAMMAN said:

That is mean.. haha

JAMMAN said:

O MAN!

no comment!

It begs the question.... how much cash would it take for you to continue operating on that guy?

Do you guys think that show "Extreme Makeover" could help him out?

Poor guy - I feel sorry for him - he's made a mess out of his life and his face. He should have just stuck to his "thriller" face - he had plenty of fans then.

All I know is I would never, never, never send my little boy over to his ranch. Never.

TripleDegree said:
Poor guy - I feel sorry for him - he's made a mess out of his life and his face. He should have just stuck to his "thriller" face - he had plenty of fans then.

how about the poor kids, who had to experience seeing, touching his genitals and god knows what else.
anyone who feels sorry for him is an absolute f-cking ******.

vikaskoth said:
how about the poor kids, who had to experience seeing, touching his genitals and god knows what else.
anyone who feels sorry for him is an absolute f-cking ******.

I wonder if his genitals are as disfigured as his face ? :smuggrin:

AStudent said:

From a decent looking black man to an ugly white woman... Only in American :laugh: