Can anyone read my personal statement? No one in the PS thread is responding...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StephanieZ

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need to send in my AMCAs ASAP, I am late. Can anyone take the time to read my statement? Nobody is responding to me in the personal statement readers thread, and yes I messaged people from the most recent list. I need to cut some things out. I don't need a detailed clean-up, I'm just looking for someone to tell me what works about it and what doesn't. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I sent it, did you get it? Thank you so much.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll give a full grammar check and brief comment on the content/message. I'll leave a more full content commentary for the senior members.

My father is an English professor and is always willing to help. He is a little bit busy at the moment, so I don't think he can get it back to you in 1 - 2 days, but I am sure in 3 - 4 days. Just PM me if you want his e-mail or you can copy paste it in a PM whatever works for you.

I can help with the content and my gf (4th year English major) can help with grammar, etc. if its ok with you. PM or email what ever works for you.

I can read and edit if you'd like. PM to me if interested!

PM me if you want me to take a look. I helped my friend last month on his PS. I'm sure I can give you some feedback.

Can I send my PS for review to any one of you guys as well? I would really really appreciate it....

I'll take a look!

I know it's a but late but I'll take a look if you'd like :D!