Can anyone swap a step 2 CS date? / CS question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cyberer

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear fellow SDN members,

I recently realized that, due to a major oversight on my part, I MISSED my step 2 CS exam date. I have been struggling through a divorce this past year, but I really don't want to make excuses. I messed up.

Now the soonest date is January 3rd, which reads out the score report on March 3rd, after schools rank their students.

So my question is: Is anyone taking it earlier than January 3rd that doesn't need to (i.e. a 3rd year with nontraditional scheduling, someone who is not matching this year, etc). I would gladly swap you a date, be eternally grateful, and be willing to return a major favor to you.

Further, my question is, is the conventional wisdom true that programs won't rank you without a step 2 CS?

Members don't see this ad.

By dumb luck, happened to find a November 3rd date by browsing the site before the email went out to notify. So I think I am all good- thanks everyone!

By dumb luck, happened to find a November 3rd date by browsing the site before the email went out to notify. So I think I am all good- thanks everyone!
Good luck man! I was nervous for your reading this thread but I hope it all goes well.

Reactions: 1 user