maniacmath13

7+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
I'm one class away from my math minor heading into my 2nd semester as a senior. I really don't want to take the last class though and I've already applied to med schools.

Could I get an acceptance revoked for not finishing the minor?

Richardh

10+ Year Member
Jul 3, 2008
Status
If you mentioned in your application that you will be minoring in math and suddenly decide to drop it then it's recommended for you to notify the school. The school will be expecting to see your minor on your final transcript. But, you're one class away? I think you should continue and finish it :thumbup: You're almost there!

getright

7+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
Well if you're not accepted by the time you start the new semester, then you should probably take the class...

wolverinepwns

Si vis pacem, para bellum
7+ Year Member
May 9, 2010
Asgard
Status
Resident [Any Field]
one class away, JUST do it, that way you can always say you minored in math, I think you will regret not doing it later. but I would always call and ask admissions of whichever school you're intersted in, they will let you know for sure.

mri5005

5+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
I'm one class away from my math minor heading into my 2nd semester as a senior. I really don't want to take the last class though and I've already applied to med schools.

Could I get an acceptance revoked for not finishing the minor?
Don't quit when you're so close. If you went after the minor to bolster your application at least finish it.