Can I e-submit my App if my LOR haven't been received?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kaxain

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've already sent out my LOR to AADSAS, I'm late in the game though so I don't want to wait for them to receive my LOR, process them and show that they've been received in my application.

Can I just e-submit now and hope the LOR will be there in a few days or a week and then they'll update it then whenever it gets there?

Members don't see this ad.

I've already sent out my LOR to AADSAS, I'm late in the game though so I don't want to wait for them to receive my LOR, process them and show that they've been received in my application.

Can I just e-submit now and hope the LOR will be there in a few days or a week and then they'll update it then whenever it gets there?

Sure you can do that.... and keep monitoring the status of your evaluation letter, if it is not recieved in a timely manner, you have to check with them. One more thing , the evaluation section can be edited throughout the application process, so it is ok to submit. Hope that helps

^that does help! That's what I assumed but a second voice of reassurance is always great, thanks :)