Mar 2, 2012
Philadelphia
Status
Medical Student
Hi everyone,

An beginning to pack up a large bookshelf and am wondering if I should toss my MCAT books. Did you ever reference them in med school?

Thanks!

heroes31

10+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2008
Status
Medical Student
Hi everyone,

An beginning to pack up a large bookshelf and am wondering if I should toss my MCAT books. Did you ever reference them in med school?

Thanks!
Sell them, toss them, burn them, whatever you want. You definitely don't need them anymore! (i assume u were accepted lol) I sold them on amazon because I didn't write directly in mine.

Nov 3, 2009
Status
Medical Student
If there were physics questions in medical school I wouldn't have gone to medical school.

May 1, 2012
Status
Medical Student
I keep having this irrational thought that the school that admitted me will decide to retract their offer and ill have to retake the MCAT and apply again next year.

NewBlood

7+ Year Member
May 12, 2011
Status
Actually, I would keep the verbal section book. I referenced this all the time throughout med school. Our path professors were always weaving in something about the Johnstown Flood of 1889.

OP
doublefrick
Mar 2, 2012
Philadelphia
Status
Medical Student
Actually, I would keep the verbal section book. I referenced this all the time throughout med school. Our path professors were always weaving in something about the Johnstown Flood of 1889.
Whose study guide was that in/ why not just wiki?

Mbeas

Hi I'm Kate
7+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2010
Amurica
Status
Pre-Medical

Last edited:

Slane

L|E|C|O|M-Erie LDP
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2007
Pennsylvania
www.andrewslane.net
Status
Medical Student
I got like $50 out of my Kaplan MCAT books on eBay. Don't burn them, unless you need that as some form of post-MCAT therapy, and then, by all means, destroy them (but get creative about it.)

Mar 28, 2012
Over hill, under shore.
Status
What material do you have? Be glad to buy them if we can arrange it. Prepping for the MCAT right now.

OKEMDoc83

D.O.
7+ Year Member
May 17, 2011
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
I took have a large collection of MCAT resources to unload if anyone else is interested. Took the Kaplan course last fall (I did write in the workbook but not in the subject books). I also have some other comprehensive books and a Princeton Review book for writing your personal statement...support my med school book fund!!!

KCUMB Class of 2016

Last edited:

OKEMDoc83

D.O.
7+ Year Member
May 17, 2011
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
Thankfully the MCAT is only an acute condition, but no need to get too excited as the COMLEX comes soon after.

KCUMB Class of 2016

OKEMDoc83

D.O.
7+ Year Member
May 17, 2011
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
Yes I am well aware of that!

KCUMB Class of 2016