Army Can I have the name of an Army Healthcare Recruiter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Batmansvoice

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Specifically one who knows the ins and outs of applying to the Army as a dentist for direct accession. I posted on studentdoctor a few years back as a first year and spoke to a recruiter then. I had unfortunately missed the deadline for the HPSP scholarship so was told to apply to the army as a "direct accession" following graduation. The recruiter I spoke with is no longer working as a recruiter and the person that was assigned to me via the army website does not know much about the direct accession process (initially he kept thinking I was trying to enlist) and said he would refer me to a healthcare recruiter. I haven't heard back from him despite calling and emailing him intermittently since then. Would like the privilege of serving if possible and am willing to do everything I can to get this long process rolling and completed. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

You really want to have a recruiter based in your area - lot of paperwork that needs to be transferred, MEPS visit, finger prints, etc. Where are you located?

You really want to have a recruiter based in your area - lot of paperwork that needs to be transferred, MEPS visit, finger prints, etc. Where are you located?

I don't mind traveling to get this done. Have already had MEPS and fingerprints from another branch

Members don't see this ad :)
Good morning. If you are interested in joining as a direct accession dentist, you can find the nearest medical recruiter on this website: http://www.goarmy.com/amedd.html. On the drop-down menu, choose 'medical' and enter your zip code. I speak with all the direct accession dentists, so if you'd like to reach out directly to me, I'll message you my contact info.

Reactions: 1 user
Good morning. If you are interested in joining as a direct accession dentist, you can find the nearest medical recruiter on this website: http://www.goarmy.com/amedd.html. On the drop-down menu, choose 'medical' and enter your zip code. I speak with all the direct accession dentists, so if you'd like to reach out directly to me, I'll message you my contact info.
ArmyDentistGal is all-knowing. She'll take care of you. ;)