Can I just let Biochem go?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tegs15

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I'm accepted for 2006 on the condition that I graduate and "keep my GPA at its current high academic level, but a combination of burnout/senioritis as got a hold on me. Do you think I can let my Biochem slide (get a "C") if my GPA is still going to be above a 3.5 this semester? :scared:

My overall GPA was only 3.65.

Members don't see this ad.

tegs15 said:
So, I'm accepted for 2006 on the condition that I graduate and "keep my GPA at its current high academic level, but a combination of burnout/senioritis as got a hold on me. Do you think I can let my Biochem slide (get a "C") if my GPA is still going to be above a 3.5 this semester? :scared:

My overall GPA was only 3.65.

I don't know about Creighton, but at most schools you really have to screw up your Spring semester (make a couple F's, commit a felony, not graduate, etc.) for them to revoke an acceptance. I will say, though, that Biochem was one of the tougher first-year courses for me, so it might be worth your while to do well in it and let another class slide by.

Thanks for the input. Well all the other classes are over and I currently have an "A" in Biochem, but the final is just overwhelming for someone suffering from senioritis. I have anough pts to skip the final and have a "C" ... just really ready to be done and finish packing my home. Thanks again.

I doubt a C will be a problem. I understand the senioritis, but if you have enough points to skip the exam and get a C, why not just show up and take the exam without the extra studying. If you already have an A, you probably know enough to do somewhat well on the exam. Then you don't have the whole "didn't even show up for the final" thing to bite you in the ass if something does go wrong. It's just a couple hours of your time.