Can I keep studying for dentist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cryphisss

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to this website, but I found some really good threads in the forums. I have myself a couple of questions which concern me right now.

I am currently studying IB in Sweden. I am the 2nd year of IB and I don't know if most of you know that in IB you need to pick 3 HL (Higher level) subjects which you will study a bit harder stuff and 3 SL (Standart level) subjects which are slightly easier than the HL.

I have chosen for my HL's - English B (since I am not a native english speaker), History, Swedish A

For SL I have these ones - Maths, Physics and Chemistry.

I have read on other places that I need Chemistry, Maths, Physics and Biology. Here is the problem. I have studied Biology the first year of IB and I didn't really enjoy it so I did't pick it. Is there a problem if I don't have biology to countinue my studies for becomign a dentist? :confused:

My avarage marks in high school is B's.

Thank you in advance! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I am new to this website, but I found some really good threads in the forums. I have myself a couple of questions which concern me right now.

I am currently studying IB in Sweden. I am the 2nd year of IB and I don't know if most of you know that in IB you need to pick 3 HL (Higher level) subjects which you will study a bit harder stuff and 3 SL (Standart level) subjects which are slightly easier than the HL.

I have chosen for my HL's - English B (since I am not a native english speaker), History, Swedish A

For SL I have these ones - Maths, Physics and Chemistry.

I have read on other places that I need Chemistry, Maths, Physics and Biology. Here is the problem. I have studied Biology the first year of IB and I didn't really enjoy it so I did't pick it. Is there a problem if I don't have biology to countinue my studies for becomign a dentist? :confused:

My avarage marks in high school is B's.

Thank you in advance! :thumbup:
This part of the forum serves those intending to apply to medical school. If you look further down on the list, you'll see there's one dedicated to pre-dental students as well.