Can I modify my LOR combination?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Handsome

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody;

I need to modify LORs submitted to some applied programs which didn't sent invites yet, can I do that without affecting the reliability of my application? :oops:

Thanks for replies, I really need them.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, you just uncheck the LORs you don't want, and check the ones you do. You can do that even after they've sent out invites (but why would you want to?).

If they've printed it out already, you can't do much about the fact that they have it. But if they haven't, they'll no longer have access to the one you unchecked (even if they haven't downloaded it yet, but it's uploaded to the ERAS post office--it WILL get downloaded, but they won't be able to see it).

Yeah, you just uncheck the LORs you don't want, and check the ones you do. You can do that even after they've sent out invites (but why would you want to?).

If they've printed it out already, you can't do much about the fact that they have it. But if they haven't, they'll no longer have access to the one you unchecked (even if they haven't downloaded it yet, but it's uploaded to the ERAS post office--it WILL get downloaded, but they won't be able to see it).

Many Thanks,
I discovered that one of the submitted LOR is neutral to a degree that can be the cause of having no invites till just 4 hours ago when I recieved an invitation from a program I didn't submit that neutral LOR by "mistake" to. :D
The Neutral LOR says that I did complete one mo USCE at UTMB-Galveston but one week with the attending writing the letter and according to that he couldn't tell if I can be a candidate for a future residency program or not... :rolleyes: I thought that this letter as from a US hospitalist though somehow neutral is better than an excellent one from my home country!!! I was wrong, right?

Last edited: