Can I pass bird-research this as BCPM research?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tdod

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The research I'm doing is in the psych department and the course is "Psych 99." However, the research is studying the connection between brain size and intelligence by intensive study of the great tailed grackle. Specifically, we would be creating the ethogram of the great-tailed grackle. To quote: ""Grackles have many different ways of finding food, more than would be expected for their relatively small brain size. I will investigate how they solve their foraging problems by testing their knowledge of their physical and social world."

So, could I successfully petition this to be a BCPM course?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
The research I'm doing is in the psych department and the course is "Psych 99." However, the research is studying the connection between brain size and intelligence by intensive study of the great tailed grackle. Specifically, we would be creating the ethogram of the great-tailed grackle. To quote: ""Grackles have many different ways of finding food, more than would be expected for their relatively small brain size. I will investigate how they solve their foraging problems by testing their knowledge of their physical and social world."

So, could I successfully petition this to be a BCPM course?

Sounds like psych and ecology to me.. Neither of which are BCPM as far as I know.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
^^^ Ecology is a subset of biology, which would make this BCPM friendly.

MedPR, i sent you a PM yesterday, i wonder if you can read it and offer me your perspective?

thanks a lot