1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Can I send the transcript and LORs before submitting my AADSAS?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by jamoose, May 16, 2007.

1. jamoose

jamoose New Member

Can I send my transcript and LORs before submitting my AADSAS? I am not completely done with my essay but I want to have it submitted first. I also know that they won't calculate my GPAs until they receive the money but I don't want to submit it in june and wait for the schools/profs to send the transcript/LORs and wait more weeks so they they can calculate my GPA.

also, should I send my DAT score now to the schools (because I will be retaking them in August) or should I wait and have them sent together? I did good on my 1st try except on the PAT.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Mstoothlady2012

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    That is what i am doing.. i am not done with my PS so i am submitting my transcripts now...i think you can do that...correct me if i am wrong

4. ddhm

2+ Year Member

as long as you attach your matching forms with id #'s you should be alright, i would think.

5. KEC029

10+ Year Member

Dentist
    hopefully this works.

6. supraman

supraman Boston Celtics
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    bumping a thread from the dead because it showed up when I tried to make a new one, can anyone verify if this is correct? My damn advisor took a month vacation and can't get in touch with her to check out my PS because its done but I want to get transcript stuff out of the way....will it work without E SUBMITTING?

7. excusezmoi

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I'm not getting the question...but here's how I am gonna answer it. You should request your school to send your transcripts right away so aadsas will have it already, although I think that they'll wait for you till you pay it. I think that they would still calculate it right away (to get it out of their way) but will post your verification grades once payment is received which i think takes about a week.

I just think that transcripts and LoR are things that we are not in control of. Once PS is done, you can actually E-submit everything while waiting for LOR and transcripts being sent to aadsas...

8. tdkyun

tdkyun Made in Korea
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Sorry for reviving an old thread. My questions is can I have my school send in my official transcript before completing the addsas application? Thanks.

9. tdkyun

tdkyun Made in Korea
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    bump.
    can anyone confirm this please?