1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Can I send the transcript and LORs before submitting my AADSAS?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by jamoose, May 16, 2007.

1. jamoose

jamoose New Member

Can I send my transcript and LORs before submitting my AADSAS? I am not completely done with my essay but I want to have it submitted first. I also know that they won't calculate my GPAs until they receive the money but I don't want to submit it in june and wait for the schools/profs to send the transcript/LORs and wait more weeks so they they can calculate my GPA.

also, should I send my DAT score now to the schools (because I will be retaking them in August) or should I wait and have them sent together? I did good on my 1st try except on the PAT.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Mstoothlady2012

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    That is what i am doing.. i am not done with my PS so i am submitting my transcripts now...i think you can do that...correct me if i am wrong

4. ddhm

2+ Year Member

as long as you attach your matching forms with id #'s you should be alright, i would think.

5. KEC029

10+ Year Member

Dentist
    hopefully this works.

6. supraman

supraman Boston Celtics
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    bumping a thread from the dead because it showed up when I tried to make a new one, can anyone verify if this is correct? My damn advisor took a month vacation and can't get in touch with her to check out my PS because its done but I want to get transcript stuff out of the way....will it work without E SUBMITTING?

7. excusezmoi

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I'm not getting the question...but here's how I am gonna answer it. You should request your school to send your transcripts right away so aadsas will have it already, although I think that they'll wait for you till you pay it. I think that they would still calculate it right away (to get it out of their way) but will post your verification grades once payment is received which i think takes about a week.

I just think that transcripts and LoR are things that we are not in control of. Once PS is done, you can actually E-submit everything while waiting for LOR and transcripts being sent to aadsas...

8. tdkyun

tdkyun Made in Korea
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Sorry for reviving an old thread. My questions is can I have my school send in my official transcript before completing the addsas application? Thanks.

9. tdkyun

tdkyun Made in Korea
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    bump.
    can anyone confirm this please?