Can I send the transcript and LORs before submitting my AADSAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jamoose

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can I send my transcript and LORs before submitting my AADSAS? I am not completely done with my essay but I want to have it submitted first. I also know that they won't calculate my GPAs until they receive the money but I don't want to submit it in june and wait for the schools/profs to send the transcript/LORs and wait more weeks so they they can calculate my GPA.

also, should I send my DAT score now to the schools (because I will be retaking them in August) or should I wait and have them sent together? I did good on my 1st try except on the PAT.

Members don't see this ad.

That is what i am doing.. i am not done with my PS so i am submitting my transcripts now...i think you can do that...correct me if i am wrong

That is what i am doing.. i am not done with my PS so i am submitting my transcripts now...i think you can do that...correct me if i am wrong

as long as you attach your matching forms with id #'s you should be alright, i would think.

Members don't see this ad :)
bumping a thread from the dead because it showed up when I tried to make a new one, can anyone verify if this is correct? My damn advisor took a month vacation and can't get in touch with her to check out my PS because its done but I want to get transcript stuff out of the way....will it work without E SUBMITTING?

I'm not getting the question...but here's how I am gonna answer it. You should request your school to send your transcripts right away so aadsas will have it already, although I think that they'll wait for you till you pay it. I think that they would still calculate it right away (to get it out of their way) but will post your verification grades once payment is received which i think takes about a week.

I just think that transcripts and LoR are things that we are not in control of. Once PS is done, you can actually E-submit everything while waiting for LOR and transcripts being sent to aadsas...

Sorry for reviving an old thread. My questions is can I have my school send in my official transcript before completing the addsas application? Thanks.

bump.
can anyone confirm this please?