Navy Can i switch from HSCP to HPSP after graduation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dman12345

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to switch scholarships from navy HSCP to HPSP after I already graduated dental school.... before beginning the navy.

Members don't see this ad.

Is it possible to switch scholarships from navy HSCP to HPSP after I already graduated dental school.... before beginning the navy.
So, you want them to go back and retroactively pay all your tuition and claw back all the additional income and benefits the HSCP offers over the HPSP? It's not happening.

Big Hoss

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So, you want them to go back and retroactively pay all your tuition and claw back all the additional income and benefits the HSCP offers over the HPSP? It's not happening.

Big Hoss
Don't forget to "give back" 4 years of AD service.

definitely not gonna happen.

depending on what school you go to, HSCP might actually might be a better deal considering the 4 years of service you'll accrue upon entering active duty which means more $$

Reactions: 1 users
definitely not gonna happen.

depending on what school you go to, HSCP might actually might be a better deal considering the 4 years of service you'll accrue upon entering active duty which means more $$
And retiring 4 years sooner, should one choose to go career.

What in the world?

I can only think of downside no upside for you.

On the other hand, Uncle Sam might be all for it. They would be elated if you tell them you want to voluntarily take a paycut