Can I Tap Your Expertise?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Spokeymon

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Many of you seem to have your finger on the pulse of dental school admissions. I applied somewhat late (~Nov 1st) and am just now about to interview at a few schools in the next couple of weeks. I have yet to hear from many however. I really have no idea where I stand as far as my statistics. I grad with a 3.52 GPA, 3.35 science (Chem. major). My DAT average is 20, PAT 19, RC 21, QR 24, OCh 19, ICh 19, Bio 17. Am I competitive to the top tier school, ie UWash?, am I looking more like Creighton? or am I out of luck?

Members don't see this ad.

hi,

i think you're still definitely in the game...i have a friend who applied in nov. last year and she's at usc now. with your stats i think you should have no problems getting interviews...the whole process takes quite a bit of time...but don't lose hope. i'm not sure about the particular schools you mentioned...i just know for uwash...it's VERY hard to get in even with great stats if you're not a wa resident. maybe soemone else has better info about those particular schools...but i just wanted to say, don't worry...you have a good chance still. ;)

-wasabi007

Spokeymon,
do you have any experience in the dental office??
that may be one important issue, but I agree with waaaasupi.....(just kiddin, wasabi007), you definitely have some convincing test scores...good luck,

lalo5