can i throw out this johns hopkins stuff?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iunci

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just asking, does anyone know if JHU has officially stopped interviewing? I'm about to toss all my stuff from them but I figured I better ask around first...

Members don't see this ad.

iunci said:
Just asking, does anyone know if JHU has officially stopped interviewing? I'm about to toss all my stuff from them but I figured I better ask around first...

There may still be a sliver hope. After having long since written them off (I was complete Nov. 1), I received, to my great surprise, an invite last week to interview on either March 10 or March 11. I actually had to tell them that I have ANOTHER interview on March 10, sand so couldn't make either of the two dates offered. The lady (I believe her name is Beverly Gail) was very kind and accomodating, and was able to fit me in on March 4th.

So, it appears to me that they are probably trying to wrap up by March 15 or so, seeing as how I was not offered any dates AFTER March 10 or 11.

If I were you, I would give them a call and/or email, express your sincere interest. They may yet have one or two more slots available. At any rate, it can't hurt you at this point!

Best of luck to you.

iunci said:

I was complete at the end of august, and still hadn't received word of an interview. I actually just gave the admissions office a call, and the lady was nice enough to tell me that I won't be interviewed, eventhough normally the committee sends out these letters after the last of all the interviewees have been seen through. If you still have time (office hours are M, T, W 2-4pm), I'd give them a call to see if your application has been processed or not.

Gluck!

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone have their email address?

boardchic said:

Good luck emailing them! I did back in Jan. and I still haven't received a reply. Let us know if you email them and hear back!