can I view this cycle's full aadsas application form w/o paying?

Smooth Operater

don't bug "operatEr"!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 22, 2004
Status
I don't plan to apply for any schools this cycle. But I would like to take a look at the aadsas application first, so I can prepare for next cycle's application early. Is it possible for me to take a look at this cycle's application w/o paying or registering? If so, please let me know how! Thanks!

BallDontLie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2005
NYC
Status
Pre-Dental
Sure, just open it up like you were really applying....just stop when they ask for your credit card number. You should be able to see everything you need. Oh, and use a fake name...I dont think it really matters, but who knows. Might as play it safe and stay anonymous.

djeffreyt

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2006
Dallas
Status
Dentist
Actually most of the students at my school do this. We open up a fake account on AADSAS the year before we plan to apply and fill out all the information (which we give to our prehealth advisor for her infromation). Most of us also copy and paste vertain parts of it into a word file and save it so that things which aren't going to change between now and when we apply (like summaries of old organizations we were, descriptions of past volunteer work) we can cut and paste those again.

Yeah, use a fake name and it won't ask you for a credit card unless you actually try to apply by e-suubmitting