• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

About the Ads

Quakkilla

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 29, 2003
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Nope we can play on your field but you can't play on ours. Yet another thing that the AOA does to confuse me?:confused:

Pansit

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Nope we can play on your field but you can't play on ours. Yet another thing that the AOA does to confuse me?:confused:

well...seing that over 50% of DO students dont match with the AOA allowing MD's to apply would add insult to injury...lol...how many do you think of them will try to match.

Pansit

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
They are discussing the posibility of MDs being accepted to DO residencies. Somebody was lecturing at my school about just that (I missed so I don't have the details)

Maybe they should open them up to all MD's including IMG's and then maybe some of those spots fill.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.