Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Can only afford a few CBTs - which are the best ones?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Blondnuttyboy, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Blondnuttyboy

Hey all - I can only afford a few practice tests...

I have the free AAMC CBT3 one...I can probably afford only a few more...

Which are the best?

And of the AAMC CBT 4-10, which three are the most accurate? most challenging? THANKS!

~ bnb

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. MDee

Medical Student
    I heard that AAMC CBT 7-10 are the most recent ones. So if anything, they'd more than likely be a little more representative of the upcoming tests.

Good luck with your practice!

4. gaki

gaki needs help

Medical Student
    ive heard the same thing, from classmates at princeton review and from a friend who took the test in august. specifically one person thought 8 was the most representative. but of course, thats just compared to the one test she took.

5. SnoPearl

Medical Student
    And out of 7-10, you can probably eliminate 9 (since you're aiming for three). I have heard from several people that 9 is an ego-booster, and some even claim that it is easier than 3. I thought 7, 8, and 10 were all pretty good for practice.

6. Surf Rx

I agree with deenuh20. The most recent AAMC CBTs will be most representative of what you will get on the actual MCAT.

7. Vanguard23

Medical Student
    I'll confirm that as well, as per my Kaplan instructor. 7-10 are evidentally made by the same guys making the current iterations of the MCAT, so get them.

8. cal_girl

cal_girl Member

Medical Student
    A friend of mine will sell the PDF files of AAMC tests from 3 - 8. It'll be really cheap

9. connections

connections New Member

Pre-Medical
    PM me I have all of them