can only cancel 2 weeks prior to test date right?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted212936

I'm not feeling ready!!! My test is on 9/3! This will be my 2nd testing and I still scored lower than expected on practice tests :scared:
We can only cancel 2 weeks prior to test date right?

My first scores were: 12B 11P 7V WR. I want to improve my verbal score. what if my scores come out like, 10P 10B 8V = 28 total, would it hurt my chance??

Members don't see this ad.

Don't retake until you feel ready!!! I think your first score is good, but try to get that verbal into the 9+ range before you retake. Your score could drop a little during the real thing, and if you're not fully comfortable with verbal, you may get the same score.

You can reschedule 2 weeks before your test day. If you miss the deadline or change your mind, you should probably sit in on the test and void it just for practice.

if I void my test, I won't even receive scores right?

I always feel rushed up during verbal section, never had time to touch the last passage...

if I void my test, I won't even receive scores right?

I always feel rushed up during verbal section, never had time to touch the last passage...
Yes, you won't receive scores and no school will know that you took the test.

Wow, then you know that your problem in verbal is that you don't have enough time. You should really practice then! Is your plan to apply next cycle?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I am.

If you're applying next cycle, then you should take as much time as you need to get that verbal up. Start taking as many practice tests as possible and go over every question whether you get it wrong or right! Find out which questions you're missing most frequently and which ones slow you down. If you end up postponing your test, you should really buckle down and set specific goals for yourself! And make sure those science scores stay high!