1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Can people give me advice on schools etc.

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by njcaldwell, Aug 1, 2006.

1. njcaldwell

njcaldwell Mr. Banana-Grabber
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DrZaius

DrZaius Member
    5+ Year Member

Non-Student
  4. njcaldwell

njcaldwell Mr. Banana-Grabber
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student

Hahhaa, no way is Davis a safety. I NEED safety schools Im scared crapless Im not gonna get into any of these.

5. Delicate Genius

2+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Your stats are great, but I would still apply to more "safety" schools. Some of the schools you are applying to are very research oriented and it doesn't seem like you have much research..

Also, by looking at your brief profile, I would consider Loma Linda if you haven't already :)

P.S. That's a cool little site, do you have to be applying this cycle to make a profile?

6. deuist

deuist Stealthfully Sarcastic
    Physician Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Loma Linda is a Seventh Day Adventist school. Don't apply there unless you know what you're getting into. Just because the OP is a youth pastor doesn't mean that he should go to a religious university.

As another poster stated, you could try a few more safety schools. Unfortunately for a California resident, they are often out-of-state and private universities with high tuition costs.