Can Public Health Publications/Research Brief be listed under Publications?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chocoholic129

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!
I have a few research briefs that I'd written and published in various areas of health policy a few years ago.. I was wondering if it can be listed under research experience? These publications can be searched for in the PubMed database. If so, I'm not entirely sure on how to list it -- Other Article/Non-peer reviewed online publication/etc? I also have a health policy related article that was published in Healthcare Financial Mgmt journal.

I don't want to include this stuff for the sake of having 'research'... so any advice would be appreciated... thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Totally fine to list them, under the heading you mention. Of course, it depends on what they say. if you were a proponent of Death Panels, it might be best to avoid mentioning it.

thanks for your reply, aPD! no, they are very unbiased and factual briefs relating to various health policy topics.

Absolutely include it. Also include poster presentations and such in the appropriate areas. It can't hurt.

Relevance is not a big concern. Research is research especially if you are high on the author list.

Obviously if were the 18th author listed on a paper ecxamining "Monetary Policy and the multiplier effects of interest rate targeting versus inflation targeting of the central bank of Turkey" it would be a different story.