Can somebody E-mail me the address for USC second look weekend?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jalby

I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to lookup the schedual, but the E-mail is in my computer at home. Thank you very much.

(Not a Pad)

Members don't see this ad.

The web address is different for each person; that way no one can change your RSVP info. But here is the content of the page (not much of a schedule):

Accepted Student Reception 2002

phone: 323-442-2552
when: Friday, April 26, 8:30am

Congratulations on your acceptance to the Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California! We are thrilled to have you consider joining what we believe to be the most dynamic student body in the nation. In honor of your acceptance, we would like to invite you to an Accepted Student Reception. We understand how difficult your decision may be, and hope to make it an easier one by showing you a little more about why the Keck School of Medicine is so special.

The Reception will be Friday, April 26, 2002 with check-in at 8:30 a.m. in the quad, which is the central location of the Health Sciences Campus. For most students the day will end at 3:30 p.m., however there are optional activities that will last until 5:00 p.m. Dress is business-casual.

Some of the day's events will include:
*Time to "shadow" doctors in their clinical settings
*Interaction with current medical students and faculty during lunch
*Student Q & A panels
*Informative speakers
*Afternoon mixer with student organizations, CMSA and SNMA, in McKibben Hall in MDL 157 at 3:30 p.m. (enjoy some dessert and find out about who they are and what they do in the community)
*Optional financial aid consulting as available from 3:30-5:00 p.m.
*Optional Diversity Office Open House from 3:30-5:00 p.m.

You will have the opportunity to interact with our faculty in a clinical setting in the following areas: Pathology, Radiology, Neuroradiology, Anesthesiology, Urology, Medicine Intensive Care Unit.

In the comments section below please choose three areas of medicine from the list above that interest you. We will try to match you with one of these areas for faculty shadowing.