Can somebody enlighten me pls.... thank you

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toooth

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I bought topscore a while ago and took certaing sections of all three exams and wanted to purchase more topscore sample quetions to do. I guess they all come in a bundle of three DAT sample exams.

Is there only one 3 test bundle or can you get different Dat sample tests in consecutive purchases??....does this go for acheiver as well?
pls tell me because Im freaking out!..ive taken the ochem, math pat sections of all three topscores just to see what type of questions it throws at you...now Im scraed I might be wrong in assuming I can get more than just three DAT sample exams.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, so I bought topscore a while ago and took certaing sections of all three exams and wanted to purchase more topscore sample quetions to do. I guess they all come in a bundle of three DAT sample exams.

Is there only one 3 test bundle or can you get different Dat sample tests in consecutive purchases??....does this go for acheiver as well?
pls tell me because Im freaking out!..ive taken the ochem, math pat sections of all three topscores just to see what type of questions it throws at you...now Im scraed I might be wrong in assuming I can get more than just three DAT sample exams.

there are only 3 tests. do not purchase more. If you want more practive, purchase destroyers (great on sciences, not math), achiever, and kaplan!
glcuk