Can someone be so kind to read me MD/PhD essay??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheShaker

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just finished writing my MD/PhD essay and I'm not sure if I'm on the right track as there are not that many resources out there for this essay (as opposed to the PS). I think I have the right idea but I was hoping someone would have the time to take a look at my essay to see if it's good enough? I know that it can stand to be improved.

If necessary, I can provide my PS as well since there is a good amount of overlap between the two essays. I'm not sure if this kind of thing is appropriate for this forum but none of the MD/PhD PS readers over in pre-allo are responding so I hope I can find somebody here. :oops: This is my second time applying (first time MD/PhD though) so I hope I can do everything right since I'm not sure if I can apply a third time.

Thanks a lot!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Shaker,

I am also applying this season! I'm a pretty good writer and can see if you're on the right track if you want! Just PM me and we can continue the conversation there.

I was a successful applicant last year, you can PM me as well if you want!

Members don't see this ad :)
current student here, feel free to send it over for comments!

If anyone is up for reading a PS, please let me know, i just finished mine and am looking for some second opinions.