Can someone help me understand what the Pharmacy Postbac at LECOM is?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

illgetin1day

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried/applied/or in the LECOM School of Pharmacy Post Baccalaureate Program (Pharmacy Postbac Program)? what is it? I have a B.S. in Biological Sciences. Is this program just supposed to help people improve their chances of getting into pharmacy school? If you maintain a certain gpa throughout the program are you guaranteed a spot in the pharmacy program? Any info would be very helpful.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone tried/applied/or in the LECOM School of Pharmacy Post Baccalaureate Program (Pharmacy Postbac Program)? what is it? I have a B.S. in Biological Sciences. Is this program just supposed to help people improve their chances of getting into pharmacy school? If you maintain a certain gpa throughout the program are you guaranteed a spot in the pharmacy program? Any info would be very helpful.

I haven't looked at their website, but it sounds like a program for RPh's with their BS to get their PharmD. A lot of schools have programs for BS Pharmers to get their PharmD.