can someone help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shan1997

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
A while back i remember on one of the organic chem threads someone mentioning something about organic chem FLASHCARDS that they found helpful. If anyone knows the website or the name of the product where i could look it up, it would be much appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

thanks for the reply, I tried entering in what you said ( organic chem flashcards ) and misc stuff came up, no infor about the flashcards can you give me any more info about the cards you have?

Members don't see this ad :)
I found it, thanks for the reply

there are so many equations to learn in the second and third quarters of ochem. you might want to make your own flashcards to personalize them to either your professor's or your own way of writing out the equations. for example, some professors like to use shorthand for groups (ie Me instead of CH3). also there are many generalized reactions but some professors like to focus on reactions between specific compounds within those generalized reactions.