1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

Can someone PLEASE answer this???

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by simseema17, Dec 6, 2000.

1. Does astronomy go into your science GPA? How about a class in that's an about photography, but offered through the physics department? Or can someone give me AADSAS's number so I can find out(I'm on campus and don't have the number with me!) Thanks!

[​IMG]

------------------
    "Where ever you go, there you are"

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. cs1978

cs1978 New Member

I am in the same boat as you, I have a low GPA and I am patiently (yeah right) waiting to hear back from schools. What are some of the schools you applied to. Did you apply to some of the schools that have lower standards, Howard, Meherry, etc? Has anyone contacted you about an interview?

4. Hi,
    Yes I applied to 15 schools, rejected from 3 (Case Western, Tufts and Columbia-thought I'd give it a shot). I'm still waiting to hear from Meharry, Howard, UOP, UMDNJ, NYU, Buffalo, StonyBrook, UPitt, Temple, Southern Illinois, and BU. I haven't heard about anything for interviews yet...i called the schools yesterday and they all said, "it's in review"...yeah, this wait is CRAZY!!

In the meantime, I'm trying to focus on my finals and then during x-mas break, I'm gonna put some back up plans together in case I don't get in...I will definitely apply again though. How are you doing? What's your deal with schools and stuff...let me know.

Good luck to both of us [​IMG]

------------------
    "Where ever you go, there you are"

5. Brother Gob

Brother Gob The Magician
    Banned Account on Hold

A little late on this, but according to AASDAS 2017-2018, Astronomy DOES go on your science GPA.

indwfindw and thisismyacct like this.
  6. indwfindw

Yes, just a tad late.

7. Universitygeek

Pre-Dental