Can someone please help me? My test is next week!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tonguetalker

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have been studying for the mcat Since the beginning of June for 3-5 hours just about everyday with a few weekends off here and there. I took an Kaplan class and also supplemented with EK Bio, EK1001 Physics and EK 101 Verbal.

So far Ive taken 4 practice full lengths and I keep getting the same scores.
I know I only have a week left (my exam is the 23rd) but what can I do to break out of the 32-34 range into the 36+ range??

After I take each one I sit down and analyze why I get the questions wrong and it is never the same reason. Sometimes I'll miss more points in gen chem than physics, but then it switches. I am consistently getting 12s on BS but it would be nice to get that higher as well.

Any advice?? Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Im doing that but still no real results. I guess I could take it and try it again next year but I really dont want to

It doesn't sound like you've addressed your weaknesses, only identified them. In any case, it's unlikely you'll get a consistent ~3 point increase in one week. You could get lucky and primarily get subjects you're strong in, but you probably won't. However, something to keep in mind is the available practice material. If you've gone through most of the good stuff, your chances of doing better with the lousy material isn't that high.